Sunday 18 November 2012

Francesca's sweet little 1st Birthday!

Over the weekend we were lucky enough to style a dessert table for the very cute Francesca for her 1st birthday. I thought I would share with you some of the first pics of the event before I post them on Facebook and the website. But ensure you head over to our Facebook page to check out the rest.
 
The party had a customised theme where we were asked to create a pale pink themed party with just a hint of olive green. Of course I put the talented Minq+Mode on the job to custom design some very cute party printables to match the occasion.
 
The dessert table featured pink butter cream cupcakes, some white chocolate mud cake pops with pink crystals both created by Meko, and a sweet little selection of pink and white lollies for the guests to take home has party favours.
 
My favourite aspect of the table though was the big clear balloons I sourced that we managed to have blown with helium with a pink balloon inside.....very cool!
 
Enjoy the pics x
 
 
 

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts