Sunday 6 January 2013

Drum roll please.......the Christmas table revealed!

Happy New Year and welcome to the first blog for 2013! 

I hope you all had a relaxing Christmas break with lots of food, drink and just general merriness! We had a lovely Christmas and enjoyed some very much deserved time out for a couple of weeks, although I was a little bit naughty blogging and facebooking a bit over the break (I just couldn't help myself!). In fact we were actually quite naughty most of the break, over indulging a little too much whilst entertaining lots of friends over the festive period. That's the problem with entertaining, it's so much fun preparing and planning all the food but there is always so much left over that one day of over indulgence usually turns into at least five!

Anyway we are back in to it today catching up and making plans for the new year. Mean while I thought I would share with you the Christmas table I put together for our family on Christmas Day. You may have viewed my Pinterest inspiration board in the lead up to Christmas, so I thought I would share with you all the end result (make sure you come over and follow my Pinterest page as I'm regularly doing lots of inspirational boards for each of the upcoming holidays). Over all I was pleased with the end result and ended up using quite a few ideas I picked up on Pinterest, although my colour scheme did change dramatically from soft pastels to navy and hot pink! The week before Christmas I couldn't help but chuckle at myself outside each day spray painting jars and ball balls and taring up strips of material, it was like a craft segment out of Better Homes and Gardens!

Anyway the photos say it all, so enjoy. x








No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts