Saturday 30 March 2013

Emerald green is the new black........

So we would have all heard by now that Emerald Green is the Pantone colour of the year 2013. And of course it's a stunning choice for all things fashion and home wares. But how does it fit in when entertaining or hosting parties? I was curious to see how this colour was trending as when I wrote my 'What's party trending for 2013' blog as there wasn't a great deal yet out there. But now a quarter of the way in to the year and Pinterest has an abundance of boards trending with all things emerald green especially when it comes to weddings and entertaining. So I thought I would throw another pin board in the mix, but focusing more on using emerald green in a subtle and sophisticated way, rather than many of the kitschy green party boards floating around out there at the moment!
 
Here I've selected some of my favourite images that incorporate emerald green, just to give a few ideas on how you can incorporate the colour of the year into your next party. And of course you can view the whole pinterest board and read the image credits right here.
 
baenk.com
 
unitedwithlove.com
 
 
 thefoodpreneur.blogspot.com

houseandhome.com

thecaketressblog.com

 lover.ly
 weddingomania.com 
 lover.ly
weddingomania.com

 thecaketressblog.com



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts